The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Digital Media Archive Specialist provides ongoing support of Brandfolder, the digital asset management solution of WWP, by collecting and organizing WWP’s digital assets and making them available and accessible to the organization. The Digital Media Archive Specialist will be the lead for the organization's digital assets, including archiving, organizing and maintaining a digital library. This position will establish a centralized repository to streamline the process for accessing digital assets. The Digital Media Archive Specialist will manage an extensive portfolio of projects and provide relevant support to colleagues throughout the organization.
Position Based in Jacksonville, FL
$45,000 to $75,000, based on experience and Great Benefits. Salary + Bonus Potential + Excellent Benefits. Work-life balance is a priority.
- Serve as the lead for the organization's digital asset management solutions
- Create and manage a central repository for the organization's digital assets
- Archive and organize photos and other assets for us by the entire organization
- Provide support to colleagues on an ongoing basis to assist with their digital asset needs
- Identify areas for improvement and establish solutions to improve the digital assets archiving process
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in digital archiving
- Ability to manage a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with digital asset management solutions
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
- Demonstrated working understanding of Digital Access Management (DAM) solution services and processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of media storage solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of media-related software especially,Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Demonstrated ability to use different modules of integrated, library systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office using MAC and Windows.
- Demonstrated diligence in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. Good organizational skills. Effectively prioritize tasks and requests and complete assignments and meets deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate effectively with internal teammates and external resources.
- High energy level. Self-starter. Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks and assignments.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education, experience, training, or certification may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Two years of experience coordinating digitization projects.
- Two years of experience working with digital archiving, multimedia, or in an audiovisual setting.
- One year of experience maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a digital media-related field.
- Three years of experience working with Premiere Pro or similar software
Equal opportunity employer.