- Manage the installation's Records and Information Management (RIM) program, the RIM training program, the operation of the base records staging area and centralized destruction facility
- Represent Records and Information Management to a variety of installation and/or tenant organizations.
- Plan, organize, and direct the activities of the command's records management, publications management, and eDiscovery programs, ensuring that all programs comply with legal and regulatory requirements and meets customer needs.
- Assist with Headquarters-level publications and forms program administration, providing program analysis and advice to senior-level management and assistance and training to staff.
- Provide guidance and assistance to action officers on all aspects of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA) and Declassification Programs.
Salary: $33,304 to $95,388 per year
Open & closing dates: 01/04/2019 to 12/31/2020
More information and to apply.