SALARY: $49,462.40 - $57,720.00 Annually
CLOSING DATE: Continuous
LOCATION: Brooksville, Florida
The Southwest Florida Water Management District (District), a leader in protecting Florida's water resources, is seeking a Records Analyst in support of the General Services Bureau. The Records Analyst provides guidance, instruction and coordination of records retention objectives to all District staff. The position serves as liaison to all Bureaus and Sections regarding the education and implementation of the District's records retention policies, procedures and processes. A key responsibility of this position is supporting the District's Records Management Program. This will include records analysis, retention & disposition in accordance with administrative, legal, fiscal and historical requirements. Duties will require in-depth knowledge and experience in the field of Records and Information Management.
Accepting applications until filled.
- Develop, implement and administer a District-wide Records Management training program
- Provide technical support related to records inventories
- Review retention schedules and make recommendations for maintenance and protection of records
- Assist in establishing procedures for implementing records management programs, such as document imaging and physical records storage
- Assist in the research, coordination and maintenance of new technology and methods related to records management, including document imaging systems and methods
- Training District staff in records management, including records retention procedures and automated records retention systems
- Assist in the development of training materials to meet users' needs
- Schedule and coordinate training sessions
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, from an accredited college or university in Information & Records Management, Library and Information Science, Business Management or in a related field
- Four (4) years of directly related work experience
- Valid driver's license
- Bachelor's degree in Library Sciences, Public Administration or Business. Records Management coursework desirable
- Records Management professional certification. Any of the following is desirable: CRA (Certified Records Analyst), CRM (Certified Records Manager), FCRM (Florida Certified Records Manager), ERM (Electronic Records Manager), ECM (Enterprise Content Manager)
- Able to effectively communicate technical and procedural information to groups and individuals
- Experience with electronic records management tools and practices, and managing electronic document repositories, inclusive of storage, retrieval and life-cycle management
- Experience leading records inventory and audit
- 3 years' experience in records management principles and practices
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.watermatters.org/careers for a more detailed job posting, as well as information on the Benefits offered by the District. Applications are submitted online through the District’s Careers page.