Plant City Photo Archives, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization, employs an Executive Director to manage the organization’s day-to-day operations, to develop the exhibits and the collections of historic photographs, and documents, and to continue the development of the organization’s public and community services.
The Photo Archives & History Center is a small community and public history-oriented photo and document archives and history center in Plant City, Florida. The twenty-year-old organization has over 100,000 digitized images, many thousands of photographs, family papers and memorabilia, a research library, and has published two books and over 100 articles in addition to responding to several hundred information and photo requests.
The Photo Archives is not affiliated with any governmental or educational entity, is supported by members and benefactors, and has been awarded a number of various grants over the years.
- College degree relating to Public History, History, Archives, or related background is required.
- Minimum of Two to Five years’ experience in an Archive, History Center, or Museum or similar organization is required.
- Full time permanent.
- Hours: 40 per week average
- Annual Salary: $36,000 – $40,000 DOQ
- Start date flexible between June 14 – July 5, 2021
Send inquiries, cover letters, and applications to: email@example.com.