2020 SFA ANNUAL MEETING REGISTRATION
Wednesday, May 6 (full day), Thursday, May 7 (full day), and Friday, May 8, 2020 (half day); Pre-Conference Workshop Tuesday May 5
Flagler College’s Ringhaver Student Center, St. Augustine unless otherwise noted on the program
- Early Bird Registration (Register on or before April 14, 2020): $115.00 member, $135.00 nonmember
- Regular Registration: $140.00 member, $160.00 nonmember
- One-day registration (Wednesday, Thursday or Friday - Not available onsite): $65.00 member, $70.00 nonmember
- Student: $50.00 (must submit copy of current student ID or other proof of enrollment)
- Onsite Regular Registration: $150.00 member, $170.00 nonmember (Thursday lunch is not guaranteed)
A fee of $20 will be included if cancellation received by April 14, 2020. After April 14, there is a 50% charge for cancellations.
Click here to access form to register by mail. If you are sending a check or money order to pay for your registration, please also download and fill out the Registration Form to include with payment. Please make checks or money orders payable to Society of Florida Archivists. Payments should be mailed to Jay Sylvestre, Special Collections, Otto G. Richter Library, University of Miami, 1300 Memorial Drive, Coral Gables, Florida, 33146.
Note: Registration for the pre-conference workshops or hotel is separate. Click here for more information.